School Announcements for October 20, 2017

Come out for the Talent Show, Starring Fox High School on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 7:00 PM. Tickets are only $5 in Advance and $7 Door. This is not your average Talent Show. Similar to the Tonight Show (Starring Jimmy Fallon) format, the Talent Show (Starring Fox High School) will include monologue, audience participation games, skits, contestant interviews, performances, Thank You notes and more…. all with your host, Zack Brown! See you there!

“Anyone still interested in joining Letterman’s Club contact Mr. Leuthauser for more details.  [email protected] or stop by his class in 302 to discuss more details.

The first ever Fox High Comic Con is scheduled for Feb. 17. Start getting your cosplay costumes ready. Practice your trivia questions. Be ready for games, prizes, and a panel or two. This event is open to all ages so get your family and friends in on the action. More details to follow. See Ms. Smith or Mr. Sigette for more details.

Image result for tutu clip artHey! Do you want to see some of your teachers wear tutus? Donate change to FCCLA members or in selected classrooms. If we reach our donation goal-you will find teachers in tutus!

Calling ALL PARENTS and SENIORS!  The Project Graduation committee is meeting and we need you!
When: November 8, 2017 (Wednesday)
Where: Fox High School- room 304
Time: 6:30-8
We will discuss fundraisers, volunteering, and Project Grad evening events.
Questions? Email Amy Endicott at: [email protected]

The FHS HIIP Team will host the Fox Forum on Nov. 15th from 6-8 PM at the Fox Service Center. Presenters in attendance will include a DEA Agent, a financial adviser that is knowledgeable on financial aid and financial planning for students, and Addiction Is Real.  Please join us for an informative meeting. Email Lisa Brake with questions: [email protected].

Did you order a 2017 yearbook? There is a free supplement; it includes spring sports and activities. Students can stop in 702 between classes, before, or after school to pick one up.

Image result for yearbook clip artYearbook order forms can be found in the main office or in classroom 702.  Yearbooks cost $70 until January 31. After Jan. 31, they are $75.  Turn in your order form and payment to Ms. Smith in room 702 in between classes.

Seniors:

The Senior attire order form has been emailed to you.   Extra forms will be in Room 210 and 109.  Must have form completed and cash to order.  All orders are due by October 24th.  Don’t miss out!

Image result for graduation announcement clip artSENIORS will be able to order cap/gown/announcements all morning….starting before school and through lunches TODAY.

CAP and Jeffco Senior students that are not at FHS during AIM need to come into the 3rd wing office and complete a name diploma card as well as any senior who did not yet complete one.

Image result for photography clip artAttention Seniors: Please get your yearbook photo taken at Stephen’s Photography by December 15, 2017. The yearbook does not use your student ID photos in the yearbook–failure to get your photo taken by the deadline of December 15, 2017 will result in your name only being listed at the end of the senior portrait section. There is no sitting fee and no obligation to buy photos. DUE TO NEW SPRING DELIVERY, PHOTO DEADLINE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Contact Stephen’s to schedule your sitting at 636-464-1061.

Guidance News:

Parent/Teacher Conferences October 26, 12:30-7:00 p.m.

No School Thursday or Friday 10/26 & 27/17.

Rockhurst University will be in the commons during lunch on Tuesday, October 24th.

Missouri University of Science & Technology will be in the library during AIM on Tuesday, October 24th. Sign up in the guidance office or electronically under “college visits” on the guidance page of the FHS website!

Maryville University will be in the commons during lunch on Monday, October 23rd.

What’s To Eat?

Lunch Today:  Chicken Alfredo w/Garlic Bread, Philly Steak Sandwich, Sweet Pease, Steamed Broccoli, Fruit

Lunch Monday:  Toasted Ravioli, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Garlic Flavored Noodles, Steamed Broccoli, Fruit

Breakfast Monday:  Breakfast Bacon Scramble, Poptarts, Bagel w/Cream Cheese, Assorted Cereal w/Graham Snack, Assorted Fruit